Detalle de la oferta
Descripción del puesto
At Vestas Sustainability defines us. It feeds our motivation to shape a more renewable future. We power the solution - and you can to.
Vestas Argentina S.A >
Vestas’ core business consists of development, production, sales and service of wind turbines. With more than 29,000 employees worldwide, through our high-quality smart data capabilities and singular 113GW wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solution.
We have more than 77,000 turbines, close to 132 GW cumulative installed capacity in 83 countries and revenues of EUR 14.8 billion in 2020.
Latam Regional Procurement Organization (RPO) is responsible for coordinating Latam (México to Argentina, Including Brasil) Vestas spend with external suppliers.
With a matrix organization, with global and regional roles, the RPO ensures the deployment of common strategy and processes with same overall objectives across all Vestas regions.
- The full team is working cross-functionally and is responsible for coordinating all Procurement activities related to Service business.
- Support the RPO team on the operational activities (RfQ process, negotiation, Vendor approval, SAP system updates, Ariba management) for Spare-parts category.
Currently Studying (or related to) Supply Chain Management (either Business or Engineering) is required.
Total cost of ownership mindset" and negotiation skills desirable.
- Advanced English and Spanish is required, written and verbally.
- Other languages as Portuguese will be highly valuated.
What We Offer?
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring and innovative organization and industry.
please register also through the link : https : / / careers.vestas.com / job-invite / 22301 /
Location : Buenos Aires
Titulaciones para esta oferta
- administração 2.0
- administração - ead
- administração (ead 4.0i)
- Administração e Gestão de Empresas, Licenciatura internacional
- Administración Bancaria y Financiera, Licenciatura
- Administración de Empresas
- ADMINISTRACIÓN DE EMPRESAS
- Administracion De Empresas, Licenciatura
- Administración de Empresas, Pregrado en
- Administración De Empresas Presencial
- Administración de Empresas, Tecnicatura
Tipo de contrato
Contrato de prácticas
Horario de trabajo
4 x a la semana siendo 5 horas o 5 x a la semana siendo 4 horas