Hornetsecurity is a leading email cloud security and backup provider, which secures companies and organizations of all sizes across the world. Its award-winning product
portfolio covers all important areas of email security, including spam and virus filtering, protection against phishing and ransomware, legally compliant archiving and encryption — as well as email, endpoint and virtual machine backup, replication, and recovery. Its flagship product is the most extensive cloud security solution for Microsoft 365 on the market. With more than 350 employees in 10 regional offices, Hornetsecurity is headquartered in Hanover, Germany and operates through its international network of 5,000+ channel partners and MSPs and its 11 redundant,
secured data centers. Its premium services are used by 50,000+ customers including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS.
For our location in Tandil (Argentina) we are looking for a German speaking IT Service Operator for 40 hours/week to start immediately or as soon as possible.
- You communicate with customers through a variety of channels to assist them in diagnosing problems and to guide them in solving issues about our services and products.
- You create support tickets and process them to final resolution.
- You remain alert to messages from the incident notification system and inform the response team when incidents arise.
- You are responsible for the initial assessment of reported incidents to assign the most appropriate priority level to new tickets.
- You escalate issues and tickets so that they may be considered for immediate action, based on possible impact or SLA terms.
- You oversee the basic monitoring of infrastructure and services.
- You help in user education.
- You interact with other teams to provide a comprehensive and high-quality support.
- You work in a 24/7 shift system with a great planning reliability. Depending on the shift there are attractive bonuses and compensation days.
- You have a vocational education in the area of information technology.
- You hold industry acknowledged certification of related technologies – that is a plus.
- You have experience in the area of IT support.
- You have a good understanding of IP Networking and protocols such as SMTP, DNS and HTTP.
- You have had mail server / email flow exposure and have a clear understanding as well as experience of mailflow.
- You are conversant with Linux – that is a plus.
- You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills and you like working on the phone.
- You are customer focused – must have good people skills, be friendly and helpful.
- You are fluent in German (!) – any other language is a plus.
- You are a team player and have inter-personal skills.
- Free space for innovation and independent action.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in an open work atmosphere.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Attractive and performance-related compensation.
- No dress code – you can come to work as you like.
- Delicious coffee, tea and fresh fruit every day for free.
- Free Book Policy – we will order your reference books.
- Regular pizza meetings for an interdisciplinary exchange.
- Unlimited contracts.
- Fast growing international company with a promising future and no limits to growth in your professional career.
Do you want to help shape the growth and success of the Hornetsecurity Group? Then apply now with
- Your CV as PDF document.
- Your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.