For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
We are looking for a full-time Recruiter to join our Anuvu team to support growth and hiring for our connectivity and entertainment organization. A great Recruiter excels at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and develops deep partnerships with the business and with HR. You will stand out by doing all of the above with strong business acumen, a passion for your craft, and a genuine commitment to providing an unforgettable candidate experience. You’ll thrive at Anuvu by striking a balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing.
Location: Anywhere in Argentina
Remote Options: This role is completely remote.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed regularly leveraging data.
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral-based phone screens to assess both technical as well as skills be successful in the organizational environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Being genuinely focused on inclusion and diversity at every turn
What We’re Looking For
- BS/BA or equivalent in HR or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Experience managing high-volume requisitions and candidates throughout the candidate lifecycle
- The ability to lead projects to a successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to a providing an outstanding work environment, we offer competitive benefits including home office 100%, internet allowance, health insurance OSDE 310, paid time off, additional life insurance premium, flexible scheduling, free gym membership and discounts card, and quarterly inflation adjustments.
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent