About the job
- Executive assisting the management level in all organizational and administrative matters (coordination and preparation of meetings, travel management, handling external suppliers, handling VIP events, Responsible for expatriates documents)
- Exclusive support of the General Manager in personal matters
- Reception management – act as a key point for any external visitor and for the distribution of package and mail
- Responsible for office organization, including events, meetings, etc.
- Purchase, invoice, inventory and increase control in office supplies (bookstore, cleaning, stationery, coffee, etc.)
- Acting as the first contact person to the car pool drivers and responsible for the company car fleet
- Support to Administration in legal procedures (contracts/agreements)
Who are you?
- Student of Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics or similar careers
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably in large multinational companies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- Knowledge of Portuguese will be beneficial
- Flexibility to adapt to business needs as well as the ability to effectively target messages to different audiences
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask combined with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Application and contact
Please apply through our website with your CV in English language under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?