Departamento de Rivadavia
Device Support Specialist
Location: Argentina (remote)
Length: 18-24 months
We are proud to be working with this cutting-edge device company offering the chance to join on a long-term freelance basis as a Device Support Specialist. This company is seeking to treat solid-tumour cancers differently; their aim is to avoid the life-changing/limiting side effects of the existing treatment options – this is truly ground-breaking, innovative stuff!
This role is ideal for someone with an interest in teaching and/or life sciences as well as travel.
It will offer the opportunity to travel across the country to visit patients and assist in them using the device to manage their cancer treatment.
- BSc degree or work experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical setting.
- Patient centric.
- You must hold a valid driving license.
- You must own your own car.
- Computer literate – programs such as Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
- Keen to make the right move and stay at the company for the long-term.
- Able to travel.