Sales Automation Analyst (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
We’re looking for a Sales Automation Analyst to join our Commercial Operation team in Buenos Aires .
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Sales Automation Analyst you’ll be responsible for develop and support the sales automation process.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Support the management of contracts and commercial agreements, store contracts in ICON and set and book in the systems.
- Develop standard report and commercial analysis to support sales performance management.
- Support the Agents Management including compliance and performance process.
- Digitalize and Optimize order management with close customer collaboration.
- Drive Sales Automation to optimize and digitalize sales processes and tools.
- Accountable to drive 100% adoption of all sales tools into the markets/own tools automation as a domain.
- Own all business requirements inputs to program and IT teams and own close loop communications back to the business.
- Cooperate with EIM team to deliver regular sales report to improve the efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree completed.
- Knowledge/experience in Power Automate / PowerApps – UiPath, Power BI (desirable)
- MS Office / Advanced in Excel.
- SAP is desirable.
- Advanced or Fluent in English.
- Processes Improvement.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are?
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.