High Flow Consulting
Partido de Vicente López
Vicente López, Buenos Aires
Reports to Tax Regional Director and Local CFO
- Assist the Regional Tax Director and also work with the Regional Tax Team for LATAM.
- Identify / determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits
- Ensure you comply with regulations during Tax Planning Assessment
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Public accountant with at least 5 - 7 years of work experience in Taxes (Tax Compliance and Tax Consulting).
- Postgraduate / Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred.
- Probable experience in local Tax Planning (Argentina)
- B4 / E-commerce/ MNE experience is mandatory
- Strongly knowledge of local regulations (Gross Income Tax, Income Tax, VAT and Municipality Taxes) including Tax Benefits and preferential tax regimes
- Detail oriented, professional ethic and sound judgement are must to have qualities
- English is essential for this role (both oral and written)
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Tax Planning Specialist para reconocida empresa Tech en fuerte proceso de expansión.
Lugar de trabajo: Vicente López.