The Clorox Company
Partido de Vicente López
Vicente López, Buenos Aires
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Efficient management of the main functions of the cost department covering the month-end tasks, cost roll process, inventory handling,
costs saving and reports; always supporting the PS function.
- Month end tasks
- Cost Accounts reconciliation
- Monthly reports consolidation for PS
- Participate in Cost roll process
- Monthly TDC Variances analysis
- Cost Savings: analysis and tracking
- Financial analysis related to new products, investments or change in production
- Ge neral inventory: organization, count, analysis and adjustments
- Process forecast inputs from different areas. Variance analysis and reconciliations
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal & communication skills (with all levels of the organization)
- Analytical Skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- English knowledge (intermediate)
- SAP experience preferred
CPA, Administration or Economics degree.
Years and Type of Experience:
2 years of experience in F&A;
More about Finance
Ready to keep learning? Whether your focus is on supply chain cost management, financial forecasting, long-range planning and analysis, or financial reporting, you’ll work on assignments across the organization that will build your business knowledge, technical skills and leadership experience.
More About Clorox
At Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal lives and are all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands, including:
- Brita® water-filtration products
- Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Liquid Plumr® clog removers
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- RenewLife® digestive health products
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
- Clorox Healthcare® and CloroxPro™ Commercial Solutions®
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Clorox Argentina se fundó en 1994. Contamos con un equipo de más de 600 personas, 3 plantas productivas, 1 oficina corporativa y 1 centro de distribución. Nuestras marcas reconocidas son: Ayudín, Poett, Trenet, Mortimer, Pinoluz, Arco Iris y Plomero Líquido.