Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
This individual will drive a holistic digital-first content strategy to be executed via digital assets/content multiple across customer channels (online and offline) including, but not limited to: website (SEO), portals, social media to drive and promote business and brand strategies. You’ll be essential in driving and leading innovative solutions working with a cross-functional team including eCommerce, UX, marketing, sales, brand, product teams, developers, design partners, etc. on the strategic development and deployment of rich and intuitive user experiences.
Ideally, this individual is a big thinker with the ability to execute - a strategic, independent,
self-motivated individual who is capable of adapting quickly to get the work done.
- Establishes goals, plans and related metrics - track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve objectives.
- Communicates committed deliverables plan to key stakeholders including milestones, progress, performance metrics
- Serves as content expert for your markets’ unique content landscape; maintain a pulse on competitive position and market comprehensiveness.
- Evangelizes the importance of delivering omni-channel communication plans that utilize content best practices and data-driven test/learn opportunities.
- Ensures the consumer is at the center of every decision and action taken within the marketing communications process.
- Accountable for all the activities within the creative and content development team.
- Manages the ongoing optimization of digital marketing programs, including Search Marketing (SEO, SEM), Social Selling/Marketing, and commercialization.
- Develops and launches online promotions and regional specific content for KCP website.
- Manages the “life cycle management” of the KCP website and other digital/social properties, inclusive of managing the ongoing development of digital assets and partnering with the Marketing.
- Coordinates inputs across business, creative talent and IT resources and leads project management to deliver executional excellence of all digital marketing programming.
- Builds capability / competency within the organization.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a combination of product marketing, digital marketing, communications, technology, or sales capability roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, Masters/MBA preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- 7+ years of experience in a B2B environment where multiple channels to market were utilized.
- 7+ years of combined experience in Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and IT.
- 7+ years of experience leading global teams in a matrixed environment.
- 7+ years of program and / or project management experience – specifically in web/digital media.
- Able to build, motivate, manage, and develop strong teams (both direct and indirect).
- Experience in a B2B environment and/or Digital Agency.
- Resolving complex problems and translating to business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations.
- Managing and successfully influencing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Effective at risk management including identifying potential risks, creating mitigation strategies and having the humility to ask for help when issues arise.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills.
- Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Able to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances.
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire and drive results.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Argentina-Buenos Aires Austral-Madero