PedidosYa is the leading last-mile delivery company in the Latin American countries we operate. Our platform connects over 77.000 restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and stores throughout the Region with millions of customers. Today we operate in more than 400 cities in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, República Dominicana, Venezuela, Panamá and Uruguay. We are over 3200 enthusiastic entrepreneurs! Our app, available for iOS and Android, has been downloaded over 20 million times.
PedidosYa is part of the Delivery Hero company, a Belin-based public company [DHER.DE] with presence in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Americas.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Projects Senior Manager.
In this role you will help translate the near and longer-term strategic Talent Acquisition roadmap into a set of supporting projects and initiatives; as well as design, implement and manage our regional Talent Acquisition programs and projects, with the goal to maximize our talent attraction efforts.
- Lead the design, development and continuous improvement of programs and projects spamming across all areas of the recruiting process, from sourcing and assessment, to offer and onboarding.
- Lead training and change management efforts to guarantee the success of TA initiatives.
- Create and maintain project plans. Track, monitor and measure project progress and effectively report out to key stakeholders highlighting project success and escalating issues as required utilizing the portfolio dashboard
- Help build a data-driven Talent Acquisition function and partner with People Analytics to develop monthly, quarterly, and annual TA reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Evaluate and implement opportunities to improve the applicant and candidate experience, including the application, interview/assessment, pre-boarding, and new hire orientation/on-boarding processes - building on PedidosYa´s employer brand and our vision to create amazing experiences.
- Support our Talent Acquisition Managers to plan and implement ad-hoc projects aimed to address our unique talent attraction needs for our priority talent segments.
- Manage partnerships with external TA system and technology vendors and partners, ensuring that all are performing and meeting critical KPI and that budgets are being utilized effectively
- In partnership with our global Talent Acquisition team from Delivery Hero, lead the development and execution of the global roadmap for TA technologies, systems, tools, and process improvements
- Stay informed about industry and recruiting trends, and evaluate and champion emerging and innovative sourcing and recruiting technologies to improve TA effectiveness and candidate experience
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and +4 years of Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing large scale, cross-functional projects and experience managing a portfolio of projects
- Expertise in Talent Acquisition program and project management, preferably in global/regional environments.
- Strong Talent Acquisition technology expertise, both with existing and emerging technologies.
- In depth understanding of the end-to-end sourcing and recruiting process and lifecycle.
- Expertise managing relationships with external vendors and partners
- Analytical mindset, strong understanding of Talent Acquisition (e.g. ATS, CRM) and HCM technologies as well as reporting, data and analytics. Experience establishing and iterating on comprehensive and insightful TA metrics to track sourcing and recruiting effectiveness and inform and influence business decisions.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to create clarity for others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; presentation, storytelling, relationship building, and influencing skills with colleagues across all levels.
- Fluent in English.
- Dynamic, vigorous and energetic company that constantly seeks for leaving its footprint in each step. Everything that we do has an immediate impact not only in your day-to-day but also in the life of your friends and family
- Join a restless, curious and enthusiastic group of people that constantly seek to boost their talent.
Clear, direct, sincere, witty, open, careful, close, fun, authentic, colloquial. That's how we are and that's how we work. Our culture is reflected in each of our acts. It always motivates us to demand and be protagonists.