Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
This position main responsibility is to lead and support the implementation and execution of Global, Regional, and Local Bill to Cash Capability Initiatives and Projects in the LA Region.
Detail responsibilities are:
• Responsible to drive Transformation and Change Management Strategic Agenda for the Bill to Cash Area across the LA countries.
• Work very close with country Bill to Cash Teams on the analysis, identification and solution design of SAP and business related issues.
• Guide and support business teams on the definition of Business Requirement Developments (SAP).
• Look for benchmark with other regions and global team about best practices and/or solution to technical requirements.
• Lead User Acceptance Testing and Hypercare activities during the implementation of Bill to Cash Projects.
• Drive the Automation and Productivity Bill to Cash Agenda working with the BPO (Accenture) and the country teams.
• Together with the Local and Global OTC Leaders, builds the raodmap for the Region for Bill to Cash implementation, improvement and sustainability plans.
• Participates in Global and Regional Governance for Order to Cash, and conducts regular Regional Gtex Bill to Cash Forum.
• Implements necessary input, in-process and output metrics, scorecards and KPI’s to ensure success tracking.
• Lead Sustainability Plan for Bill to Cash processes, including ongoing training, assessment, auditing.
• Strong Advocate for process excellence, governance and sustainability across Regions.
• Guarantee the implementation of Global Credit and Collection Policies.
• Support the country teams on the definition and implementation of MAPs related to Auditing and Internal Controls findings.
• Assess, define business needs, and support the implementation of technical solutions for Tax & Legal requiments that impact Bill to Cash areas in the LA countries.
Additional information of the position:
We are looking for a very proactive and collaborative person that always can be open to listen others with different perspectives.
An innovative person who brings fresh ideas and look for benchmark and best practices in other regions and in the industry.
A multi-tasking person who can manage multiple projects at the same time.
Bachelor in Accounting, Business Administration, and/or Industrial Engineering.
More than 7 years of experience in Credit and Collections areas.
A person with excellent oral and written communication in English and Spanish (mandatory).
Experience in Project Management and/or with participation in multiple business projects.
SAP technical knowledge in Bill to Cash.
Considered as a plus:
Oral and written communication in Portuguese.
Knowledge of SAP BI, Power BI, or similar.
Experience in Auditing and/or Internal Controls.
No Relocation support available