Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You take pride in your work and will drive toward a culture of zero incidents and an optimum environmental footprint. HSE programs will be well implemented and meet the relevant standards and regulations in the Plant. That means you will ensure that facilities provided are well maintained, regulation/procedure are in place and implemented, hazards/aspects assessments are conducted, the accident both caused by unsafe acts and conditions are reduced and energy and waste are driven down.
How you will contribute
- Assist and lead the cultural transformation regarding HSE to help lead plant to achieve Zero accidents and Incidents
- Be responsible for coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health & Safety programs and processes
- Participate in investigations to facilitate closure of identified non-conformances
- Provide Health and Safety expertise for the plant for all new projects and change management activities
- Follow up on non-conformances and develops the systems to resolve them based on root cause analysis
- Maintain an up-to-date incident reporting system, assist with investigating incidents in conjunction with the HSE Pillar team/safety committee and drive the completion of corrective actions to eliminate root causes/reoccurrence
- Develop technical guidance programs to identify and remove physical hazards`
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Experience in Environmental Health and Safety
- Must have completed Environmental Health and Safety training in areas such as OSHA, EPA, DNREC
- Experience in safety, and/or environmental technical standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Understanding and knowledge of regulatory reports and compliances including experience with ISO
Más informacion sobre este puesto
Qué debes saber acerca de esta posición: Médico Laboral
Qué ingredientes adicionales aportarás: Responsable de los servicios médicos de HQ y Planta Victoria, habilitante de los consultorios respectivos
Educación/ Titulaciones: Médico especializado en Medicina Laboral
Requisitos específicos del puesto: Matriculado en Provincia de Buenos Aires
Horario laboral: Lunes a Viernes 9 a 18hs.
No Relocation support available