At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
It Applications Development Analyst / Sr. Analyst - Factory - Web (APPS) - Sede
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Lead the construction and implementation of new software and modifications, ensuring the use of Tenaris methodology, standards and best practices.
- · Manage all start up activities related to new applications development: service users,
data base users, team foundation server project, automatic build configuration, landscape definition, and any another configuration or permit that is required throughout the project.
- · Supervise the preparation of technical documentation.
- · Ensure that systems developed meet the functional specifications and technical (architecture, language and processing) requirements defined by Tenaris, interacting with Architecture and Technology areas during all development process.
- · Control software modifications or enhancements to ensure minimal impact on production systems.
- · Determine the cost-effectiveness of various options for resolving a requirement.
- · Assist technical analysts and programmers assigned to his team.
- · Develop the necessary tasks for resource planning and management of the assigned workload.
- · Ensure that both internal resources and services have everything necessary (users, permits, access, development labs, etc.) to perform their work in the different platforms of Tenaris.
- · Perform the technical review of deliverables for quality assurance and formal acceptance that the product complies with the standards and best practices defined by Tenaris.
- · Deploy software changes in quality and production environments, coordinating with the different intervening groups (GI, IMSU, etc.), generating / validating the formal documentation necessary to carry out these tasks (deploy plans, USD, Solman , etc.).
- · Post-implementation validation of the correct impact of changes / configurations in the production environment.
Analyze and resolve productive issues of the platform / application under your responsibility, giving support to functional teams and / or L1 / L2 as appropriate, interacting with the support areas (IMSU, TECN)
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Five or more years of experience in systems development.
- (desirable) University degree in systems analysis, computer science or computer engineering.
- Technical knowledge of Web programming (Microsoft .NET and CRM Dynamics 365, 5years or more).
- Knowledge of development methodologies (Agile) and life cycle of systems.
- Knowledge of techniques for optimizing performance.
- Ability to diagnose source of further errors, proposing alternative temporary and permanent solution.
- Leadership skills, group management and project management.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.