Requisition ID: 270129
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Transformation Office as part of the Global Performance Organization under the Office of the CEO board area focuses on managing the Best Run TopX portfolio of transformative programs: an integral part of the execution of our Reinvent strategy focusing on cross-board initiatives with an end-to-end view, in close collaboration with the COO community, Intelligent Enterprise Solutions and process managers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Experience with SAP systems is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge on process management and equivalent are a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong focus on high-quality results
- Intrinsically motivated, willing to learn and to support team colleagues enthusiastically
- Enjoy working in an agile, fast-changing environment
- Team player, positive attitude and open to feedback
- Dedicated to customer success with a strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English language
- Fluent in English
Good level of basic Support/Finance knowledge
- Entry level position, however 1-2 years related experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP FI, Support module is an advantage
- Ability to work with globally distributed cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of execution capabilities for complex topics
- Proven ability to quickly become an expert in a specific topic while not losing track of the big picture
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.