PedidosYa is the leading last-mile delivery company in the Latin American countries we operate. Our platform connects over 45.000 restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and stores throughout the Region with millions of customers. Today we operate in more than 400 cities in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Panamá, Paraguay, República Dominicana and Uruguay. We are over 2500 enthusiastic entrepreneurs! Our app, available for iOS and Android, has been downloaded over 13 million times.
We are looking for a highly talented SAP FICA Senior Consultant to join our regional team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact,
then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – comfortable working as a leader, supporting a team, and working closely with the management teams to drive strategic initiatives forward across the region.
- Lead all aspects of the system implementation related to Contract Accounting. This includes gathering business requirements, scoping, designing the future solution and defining the development objects, as well as supporting testing and post-implementation support.
- Customise necessary adjustments, take ownership on fixing problem reports, and document the relevant changes.
- Closely align with all other in-house consultants concerning other modules, like FI-CO, SD and Treasury.
- Help roll-out SAP regionally as part of the Finance workstream, and serve as the key contact person for all questions regarding FI-CA related issues.
- Provide training and ensure knowledge transfer to key users.
- Stay up-to-date on technological developments, continuously develop technical knowledge, and use these insights to address future business requirements.
- Proactively improve and optimise processes, standards, and services within the team.
What You'll Need :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant qualification/certification.
- Approx. 7 to 12 years of experience in implementing SAP FI-CAx and/or SAP IS-U FI-CA.
- Expert level understanding of Business Processes in SAP Contract Accounts Receivable, with hands-on experience in key configuration aspects including – SD Billing integration, payments, returns, clearing rules, dunning, open item management, closing operations.
- Up-to-date with ABAP developments to guide the implementation of predefined program Events. Relevant ABAP experience would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (our corporate working language).
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people across all organisational levels.
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/tech environments would be an advantage.
- Dynamic, vigorous and energetic company that constantly seeks for leaving its footprint in each step. Everything that we do has an immediate impact not only in your day-to-day but also in the life of your friends and family
- Join a restless, curious and enthusiastic group of people that constantly seek to boost their talent.
#Clear, #direct, #sincere, #wittyopen, #careful, #close, #fun, #authentic, #colloquial. That's how we are and that's how we work. Our culture is reflected in each of our acts. It always motivates us to demand and be protagonists.