Happy Mammoth is a fast-growing natural food tech business selling across Australia and the United States. We specialize in formulating, producing and marketing gut, digestive and microbiome health foods and natural supplements, designed to help our clients make long-lasting positive health changes and start living very full lives again.
What You Get:
- Competitive salary in USD
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world such as your home, co-working space or cafe
- Lots of variation to keep the day-to-day exciting
- Free access to books, courses and anything else that helps improve your skill set
We are looking to hire a Production Assistant to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated,
Happy Mammoth is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Production Assistant
- Assisting the Production Manager with administrative tasks like production schedules and timesheets.
- Answer queries and communications through phone or email
- Carry out necessary administrative duties as required
- Suggest improvements for all deliveries as identified
- Assist Production Manager in planning and performing production related activities to meet manufacturing objectives in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Identify production issues, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Perform inventory management and report warehouse status to Manager.
- Develop production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations.
- Develop logistic strategy to avoid downtime and delays.
- Work with Manager in budget analysis and preparation.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budget.
- Develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on regular basis.
- Generate production related reports to Manager and customers when needed.
Qualifications for Production Assistant
- Experience working as a production assistant is preferred
- Previous experience working in a related industry preferred.
- Exceptional analytical ability toward solving production-related concerns.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competence with computer-based administration, record-keeping, and procurement systems.
- Proficiency in quality control, managing budgets, and production costing.
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to work independently under the Production Manager, and as part of a production team.
If this sounds like a good fit to you, please submit a you Resume and cover letter in English arguing why you are the best fit for the position.