Johnson & Johnson
Important Note: For externals, we are only considering Brazil based candidates.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Our Vision Care Global Product Manager will be an important part of the Global Marketing area for our Vision Care business.
This product manager will lead 2 regional SQUADs and will work to adapt the Vision Care Marketing global strategy to all LATAM countries.
We are looking for a Marketing professional that loves strategy and working with multiples countries and cultures but also is on board on making things happening with a hands-on profile!
YOU will be responsible in this role for:
- Establishes accountabilities, goals, and priorities to support the tactical plan for the department.
- Supports event planning and facilitates key business shows and conferences.
- Ensures execution of advertising, communications, and public relations plans.
- Develops, delegates, and executes a plan for improving the quantity and quality of sales tools and databases.
- Develops significant familiarity with marketing plans, products, vendors, and sales contacts.
- Develops, maintains, and executes a plan for generating leads that result in new business.
- Identifies ways to shorten the process for identifying qualified leads.
- Oversees implementation of improvement plans, databases, and other marketing tools.
- Coordinates with other functions to monitor and analyze market trends.
What YOU need to have to be able to join us on this role (requirements):
- Graduation in Marketing or related areas.
- Strong marketing experience (Professional marketing experience will be considered a plus).
- Advance to Fluent English and Spanish level is mandatory.
- Previous Regional or Global experience will be considered a plus.
- Ability to lead by influence and communication that leads to action.