JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Employee Services (GES) is a best-in-class, global HR service delivery organization of over 800 people, servicing the entire population of JPMC, currently totalling over 250,000 employees worldwide in over 60 countries. GES provides vital services in the areas of Payroll, Time & Attendance, HR Service Center (HRAnswers), Employee On and Off Boarding, Data Management,
Benefits Administration and Project Management. GES supports the firm in achieving its strategic priorities by leveraging its core principles of superior employee experience, operational excellence, efficient global coverage and a commitment to its people.
- Provide awareness of payroll tax developments and support implementation of necessary changes to payroll process and monitor to closure
- Provide support with payroll tax implementation of new benefit arrangements, including reviewing/monitoring the ongoing tax compliance aspects
- Manage any new product/product change process to ensure sign off and implementation of tax/legal/ regulatory requirements and monitor to closure
- Work with other internal control functions (i.e. HR Control Office, HR Audit and HR Compliance) to develop an enterprise wide approach to monitoring compliance with local regulations, including the definition of appropriate controls within the firm's payroll tax operations
- Identify and implement improvements to internal payroll tax processes and controls, including assisting with the operational employment tax aspects of new system implementations
- Provide payroll tax project management and issue management, and monitoring to closure i.e. tracking and document management and repository
- Keep technical knowledge up to date and offering support to others where relevant, including assessing new developments in the employment taxes sphere.
- Manage Benefit administration controls related to life /health insurance for Argentina specific.
Specific skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 10+ years of professional experience, with combination of Big 4 desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Transformative, process control -oriented and strategic-thinking mind-set
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, lead and prioritize against multiple priorities, while delivering results with high quality
- Must be able to exercise a high degree of professionalism and confidentialityJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.