JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Partner with the LATAM Centralized Onboarding Team supporting the New Hires onboarding process
- Produce, maintain and digitize employees files
- Produce employment certificates
- Prepare Internship contracts
- Answer employee questions and concerns related to: leave management, benefits admin and on/offboarding.
The position will be open under a fixed term contract of 19hs weekly.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources from leading academic university
- Process orientation
- Able to prioritize multi- task
- Good understanding of labor laws and employment benefits practices in Argentina is a plus.
- Verbal and written English proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with competing priorities
- MS Excel (strongly recommended)J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.