JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a Client Service Associate in the e-Trading Middle Office controls team, you expected to deliver on the specific controls/audit tasks and requirements of the IB eTMO team. These tasks involve the below mentioned functions:
- Participate in the control review which includes credit monitoring, incident management, process identification/documentation of any controls gaps and providing remediation/improvement recommendations to the global eTMO team as well as Senior Management.
- Ensuring the defined KPI's for the team are consistently met and providing review/analysis with robust action plans in case of errors.
- To develop and implement an appropriate control framework and production of MIS and KPIs including trend analysis.
- Responsible for communicating with global partners, attending calls, and driving global conference calls as needed.
- Proactively identifying gaps/problems and structuring solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders in both the internal and external space.
- Taking active participation and leadership in process improvements and automation.
- Use large/complex data sets to analyze a key business area and work with management to identify key areas of improvement.
- Production planning and workload balancing on a day-to-day basis.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Experience & Skill Sets
- Bachelors degree with relevant work experience; preferably in an operational role or relevant financial industry background.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking or Financial Markets will be a plus.
- Strong PC and MS Suite skills, including MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong research, investigatory, evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible, to deliver on tight deadlines, organized and skillful at work prioritization.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple efforts with competing timeframes and resources.
- Ability to consult and lead others in the process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate issues and escalate appropriately for timely resolution.
- Quick learner with ability to manage and/or play a key role in managing the process and production on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently from manager and/or team.
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau software a plus.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.