JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit seeks a Senior Technology Auditor to plan, execute, lead, and document audits, partnering closely with global audit colleagues and business stakeholders, and using judgment to assess the effectiveness and design of internal controls.
Plan, execute, and document audits and reports, including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure while ensuring audits are completed timely and within budget.
- Work closely with global audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to Audit management and business stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders, business management, other control groups (i.e. risk management, compliance, fraud prevention), external auditors, and regulators establishing strong working relationships while maintaining independence.
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of legal and regulatory technology risks and requirements across business sectors and regions.
- 5+ years of internal or external auditing experience, or relevant technology risk management experience.
- Bachelor's degree (or relevant financial services experience) required.
- CISSP or CISA preferred. Other technical certifications also a plus.
- Experience with management, administration, compliance, accreditation, or risk oversight across differing technology platforms.
- Experience with internal audit methodology and applying concepts in audit delivery and execution.
- Solid understanding of risk and control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and control partners.
- Analytical skills capable of assessing the probability and impact of control weaknesses relevant to risks across different technology environments such as server, database, web, cloud, application, etc...
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment.
- Willing to travel as needed.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.