JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
About Corporate & Investment Bank, J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The CIB D&PS; (Digital & Platform Services) P&A; team provides oversight and support for JPMC's Corporate & Investment Banking D&PS; Group,
a $5.9B organization that partners with all business lines in the CIB and firm-wide to support the Technology and Operation groups.
- End-to-end ownership of CIB DPS Tech expense allocation process which includes identification, aggregation and assigning cost to front office businesses on periodic basis
- Drive strong control process on Allocation Rules/ Billing keys, Operating Margin, Cost Centre mismatches, Blocked centers, etc. by virtue of co-ordination and partnership with Tech Business Managers (BMs) / Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Drive process improvements and consistency across all of DPS Allocations out
- Connecting the dots between different tools and able to explain the drivers between Corporate Allocation module (SAPCO) and DPS specific allocation engines for various scenarios - Cognos, Apptio and Clarity
- Investigate direct and indirect expense allocations charged to various businesses on regular basis and handle ad-hoc queries and prepare Business Review Decks for Sr. Management Front Office reviews
- Preparing detailed cost center level allocation reports & analysis cutting across all major businesses & levels incorporating dimensions of time, organization and scenario views
- Effective engagement with stakeholders, finance managers & aligned teams for updates on expense allocation rules, methodologies, business events etc.
- Support on monthly forecast, midyear outlook and annual multi-year budgeting exercise and other ad-hoc reporting/ analysis
- Manage the central plan target process across CIB Technology
- Monitor and reconcile plan transfers from a managed and allocated view
- Understand and manage the central adjustment process
- Partner in the migration for the allocations process onto a new tool (Tech Sub Ledger)
- Provide support for management reviews and value added analytics
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a subject of a technical nature
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A; Teams
Competencies / skills required
- Seeking a Technically minded problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of process improvements, Alteryx experience would be a plus
- Advanced Office skills, particularly Excel, Access experience would be a plus
- Experience in Banking / financial services industry and working with global stake-holders is a plusJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.