FIELD OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
MOSQUITO JOE OF EAST MISSISSIPPI
JOB TITLE: Field Operations Supervisor
- Mosquito Joe is a fast-growing, locally owned business and we're looking for a Field Operations Supervisor to join our team. If you're an organized, motivated self-starter looking for a position that will offer you professional growth in a range of areas, this could be the ideal job for you.
- Mosquito Joe is your solution to make outside fun again. We provide outdoor pest control services to residential and commercial customers, eliminating and repelling killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks. We're are part of the broader Mosquito Joe franchising family, a nation-wide system of independent business owners.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Field Operations Supervisor is responsible for day to day operations of Field Technicians that provide outdoor pest control services to customer yards. Customer service is paramount.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Mosquito Joe premier treatment program
- Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures
- Maintain good customer relationships
- Responsible for training new technicians and evaluating technicians in the field
- Promote/Market business to include: Sales, Events and home shows etc.
- Perform duties of technician when necessary
- Responsible for initial treatment for new customers, making notes
- Responsible for re-spray program and conduct the re-spray
- Utilize Serv-Suite and other phone applications
- Responsible for assisting with daily inventory control
- Responsible for service vehicles appearance, well-organized service vehicles, service vehicles maintenance , and technician checklist completion
- Keep management informed of employee’s performances and deficiencies
- Responsible for training new technicians in handling pesticides in safe manner in accordance with state and federal regulations
- All other duties assigned for Mosquito Joe of East Mississippi
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
- Preferred one (1) year experience in the field of pest control.
- Must obtain proper registration as required by state and other authorities and complete continuing education requirements
- Communication skills, Problem solving, Detail oriented, Motivate employees, Customer service and Leadership qualities
- Standing, climbing up and down terrain, stooping, bending, kneeling, extensive walking while carrying a 70-pound backpack blower/sprayer. While spraying chemicals must wear approved PPE.
- The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature. Exposed to high noise hazards and chemical hazards.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION and REQUIREMENTS:
- Specialized Training
- Hazardous Waste Training
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Valid Registered Technician ID Card MS Department of Agriculture and Commerce
- Pass a background investigation
- Pass a drug test
- Some travel will be required
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and overtime as required.
- Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.
- Integrity, family values, safe driving record in professional setting, Self-confident, professional, friendly, reliable
- SALARY: $24,000.00 Annually: Paid out over a 52 week period or paid out over a 39 week period.
- BONUS: End of season program
- VACATION: 8+ Weeks off during off season
- OVERNIGHT TRAVEL EXPENSES: Reimbursable with receipt, mileage and meals
Mosquito Joe is your solution to make outside fun again. We provide outdoor pest control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and eliminating outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. The Mosquito Joe family is a nation-wide franchise system of independent business owners who provide outdoor pest control services in their local communities.