Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. We’re on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
Why join us?
- $500.00 sign on bonus*
- Make your own schedule (you pick the shifts you want to work)
- Great pay
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonus ($100 if you refer an employee or client) *
- Employee Rewards – ComForCare Bucks
- Paid time off
- 1.5 x Pay for Holidays
- Bonus pay for nights and weekends
- Travel time reimbursement between clients
- MeMD (Aflac) - Telemedicine (free to enroll / $25. per visit)
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (after 90 days, work 30+ hours a week) *
- 401-K (eligible after 1 year / 1,000 hours worked within that year) *
- Home & community settings
- Team oriented environment
- Direct deposit
- Relias Learning (Online Training at your convenience)
- Paid Quarterly in-services
- Employee of the month (qualifies you for employee of the year)
- Monthly employee newsletter
- Caregiver feedback surveys
*Must meet certain criteria to be eligible* Qualifications/Educational Requirements:
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the State’s Caregiver Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and own transportation
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees. Compensation: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour