- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current Driver's License, Proof of automobile insurance, and daily availability of a car for business use.
- Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors. Including ability to proficiently follow and process written and verbal instruction in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computer for windows-based programs, telephones, voicemail, fax machine and other common office devices.
- Experience in the home care field; honesty, empathy, composure and patience
- Ability to multi-task:
Must be able to prioritize duties on a daily basis in response to rapidly changing customer needs.
- Outstanding customer service skills for interactions with caregivers, clients and families.
- Good listening skills
- Good organizational skills with consistent follow-up
- Willingness to perform on-call duties as required.
- Experience with scheduling
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Visual and hearing capacities functioning at a level sufficient enough to provide for the needs of clients and caregivers.
The Home Care Scheduler reports directly to the Office Manager. Responsibilities include matching clients with the appropriately skilled caregiver, scheduling care as requested by clients, on-call night and weekend scheduling as needed.
Compensation: $13.00-14.00 / Hr.