Analyze in detail customers demand by product, product family, business unit, etc in order to identify gaps and/or variations on a weekly basis. Collaborates in the consolidation and analysis of rolling forecasts together with Customer service. Calculate the Raw Materials requeriments (How many and When) throught the MRP analysis system. Calculate the Production Supplies requeriments (How many and When) throught the MRP analysis system. Issues the Purchase order (PIC or PO) of Raw Materials and Production supplies according to the analysis. Report and project the inventory metrics with gaps analysis and explanations. Improve the inventory value (DIOH). Participe in the S&Op; process.
Lead new project such as Continuous Improvement (CI) I and Dual sourcing Execute the following activities:
- PO issuance of APIs, excipients and productive supplies from Buyer Planner
- Update of rolling forecast requeriments to suppliers on a monthly basis.
- Follow up of suppliers contact to assure delivery dates or to provide alternatives to minimize constraints.
Assure a close follow up of:
- Incoming raw material & production supplies
- Parameters update into the purchasing systems.
- Monitoring and measurement of suppliers performance.
- Technical :
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Sales & Operation Planning and MRP analysis.
- Skills to make logical diagrams of processes.
- MS Office package management
- Programming in Excel Macros (or similar) and JDE Knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Behavioral :
- Good interpersonal skills. Flexibility. Results driven. Leadership and teamwork.
Education / Experience:
- Education: Graduated or last-years- student from Engineering, Business Administration careers or similar.
- Experience: Minimum 2(two) years in similar positions in Supply Chain.
- Languages: English Advanced