Catalent requires a Research & Development Sr. Analyst at our Buenos Aires manufacturing facility.
- Prepares reagents, solutions and working standards.
- Anticipate the need for purchase of supplies and reagents and propose the purchase of new equipment to mantain the stock ahead of time that will be needed to perform the physicochemical control for tasks assigned to him.
- Performs tasks set by this leaders.
- Operates laboratory equipment, updating it for preventive maintenance and regular calibration. Archives records generated by them according to good laboratory practices.
- Reviews and keeps records from the laboratory.
Documents in a timely manner all the activities that he generates in order to comply to cGMP, good documentation practices and standard procedures.
- Performs all analytical tasks assigned in a timely manner, complying with methods, regulatory procedures and international standards.
- Propose new working methods.
- Writes, reviews and updates working procedures and analytical methods.
- Designs and writes analytical methods validation protocols and reports.
- Understands the obtained data and reports out of specification results or anomalous situations that may impact on the quality of work, supporting with the necessary information in a timely manner and helping in the decision making or preventive or corrective actions.
- Attends to meeting corresponding to training program in order to improve his skills.
- Analyzes stability samples from a product and interprets the obtained results.
- Reports and documents all the results obtained from stability analysis.
- Collaborates in the performance of activities proposed by other departments in the company ( validations, investigations, etc. )
- High school chemical technician, University student or graduates on Pharmacy or similar career
- Experience in R&D; or Quality departments
- Strong experience in the Lab (liquid and gas chromatography)
- Intermediate English.
- Potential for career
- Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process.
- 21 days for study
- 21 days holidays