As a part of Shared Services Center located in Buenos Aires and providing Financial Service to all Latam subsidiaries, we are seeking a Senior General Accountant reporting to our Accounting Manager. He/she will be responsible for executing, supporting and supervising general ledger and journal entry processing. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to oversee one of our subsidiaries plus supporting the management in supervising the monthly closing for the rest of legal entities. We look forward to hiring an individual with energy and ideas to improve our Accounting Department as well as expertise in shaping existent processes.
Functions and Responsibilities:
Monthly closing process & Reporting
- Execute all accounting activities related to month, quarter and year end close
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the closing procedures and group accounting rules
- Manage quarterly Inter-Company reconciliation
- Prepare, verify and submit group reporting
Balance Sheet control
- Ensure Balance Sheet statement contains reliable and accurate information according with Group and Statutory standards.
- Deep knowledge of the composition of the BS and broad experience in GL accounts analysis and reconciliation
- Support in calculating taxes for all the subsidiaries and overseeing tributary operations
Responsible for Audit process and Statutory Reporting
- Lead audit process with external auditors
- Maintain a second set of accounting books to ensure Statutory Reporting according with accounting local standards
Budgeting & Forecasting process
- Yearly Balance Sheet and Cash budgeting and forecasting
- Control and management of Fixed Assets
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Education : Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Competencies: Flexible and motivated Used to work under pressure and meet deadlines Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Ability to work in a multicultural environment Autonomous Strong communication and analytical skills Adaptable to changes
- Specific Knowledge required : Mastering SAP and MS office. Experience in multi-country accounting would be preferred Knowledge in IFRS (NIIF), IAS (NIC)
Puig 2021. This information is privileged, confidential and contains private information. Any reading, retention, distribution or copying of this communication by any person other tan its intended recipient is prohibited.