Partido de Campana
Designs, develops and monitors training programs according with the position, area and personnel development plans. Promotes a learning culture and creates innovative and useful programs for their immediate implementation within the organization.
- Is involves in the training annual plan creation and implementation.
- Identifies specific training requeriments according with the individual development plan.
- Coordinates and monitors language training programs, global trainee and other institutional programs (PJ´s, Supervisors).
- Coordinates the logistics required for training events to ensure their optimum performance.
- Develops with educational institutions,
external consultants and external trainers, courses and training programs, making sure the programs are useful, innovative and meet the specifications demanded by the organizational processes needs.
- Analyzes training needs by type of function of the positions to identify and group them by similar training requirements for management development in their area of work.
- Carries out the evaluation of training activities, establishes controls to measure the performance of all personnel involved and evaluates the benefits of it.
- Evaluates requests for specific training in coordination with the responsible of the applicant, in order to reconcile objectives and benefits according to functions, processes and applications.
- Checks and if necessary updates information in the training manuals to support training courses in response to technological changes and new requirements.
- Negotiates with consultants, universities, institutions and service companies accept forms of training plans that include all the services and logistics of the courses, diploma, masters, etc., in order to obtain an optimal cost-excellent service.
- Communicates offers training at all staff employed and the prerequisites that are deemed necessary to participate in training.
- Updates the information regarding the staff training progress, prepares reports for internal management and corporate decision making.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.