Partido de Campana
Executes tasks related to one or more IT applications, during their life cycle.
- Executes all the activities related to any change that may affect the applications under his/her responsibility.
- Understand the conceptual model and assists to develops tasks configurations and functional designs.
- Performs conversion and integration tasks.
- Monitors implementing deployment tasks and post implementation support.
- Lead the construction and implementation of new software and its modifications, ensuring the use of the Tenaris methodology.
- Ensure the quality of the systems developed.
- Coordinate development plans and tasks with project leaders.
- Ensure that programmers have everything they need (users, permissions, access, development labs, etc.)
- Carry out the Implementation of the product in quality and production environments, coordinating with the different intervening groups, generating (deployment plans, USD tickets, Solman, etc.)
- Interact with support areas.
- Ensures full compliance with IT Tenaris Methodology.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Promote the use of new technologies and digital transformation.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- More than 4 years of IT experience
- Know multiple platforms and architectures (Unix, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Knowledge in DevOps, Biztalk, DataStage, Nifi, Kafka)