Partido de Campana
Defines and coordinates, according to established objectives for the project, the plan, costs and resources needed to develop a new system or improve an existing one.
Ensures support regarding IT Applications attending the user needs within the frame of the applications under his/her responsibility.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures the project objectives accomplishment, coordinating and controlling the activities and personnel assigned to every project.
- Anticipates possible problems or delays in the accomplishment of projects, interacting with user leaders involved in the project.
- Defines and develops a system testing strategy to be followed in the project, ensuring the user involvement.
- Prepares all the activities that allows last mile tracking on solutions implemented. Makes action plans for every root cause detected.
- Allows users to take full advantage of all the features included in the systems, executing training activities when needed.
- Ensures IT application support across the defined scope, effectively requesting and/or executing corrective maintenance depending on the type of problem that affects the user.
- Coordinates with corporate and other IT regional teams the maintenance and evolution of local applications.
- Manages urgent bug fixes so that issues are resolved in accordance with SLA's.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Promotes and be aware of digital transformation new technologies.
- Experience / Seniority Requirements: 3 to 5 years.
Skills we are looking for:
- Good communication skills. Experience with and enjoyment in interacting with end users, including people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to take a methodical, systematic approach to assigned activities, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to unexpected items that may arise, such as handling day-to-day end-user support needs.
- Ability to focus and maintain attention to performance of tasks and to work and complete assignments on time despite stressful, high priority, unexpected interruptions.