ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*)
ExxonMobil is one of the world's largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world's countries and explore for oil and natural gas on every continent.
We are EMIT.
ExxonMobil’s Information Technology arm with over 6,000 associates working globally to provide IT guidance and support to one of the world’s most established companies. But aside from that, we’re a hip crew of technologically smart and savvy individuals, and we make a great team. One that focuses on collaboration, encourages creativity, and embraces change. We’re continuously advancing across multiple platforms, driving strategy and innovation through global digitization and technology enablement, in order to keep ExxonMobil at the top. Through its different affiliates, ExxonMobil has been present in Argentina for over 100 years, helping satisfy our country's energy needs.
For more information please click on the following link
The Software Developer works with ExxonMobil’s global applications to develop, automate and orchestrate systems and services for all of ExxonMobil. The Software Developer has skills to understand and determine the system design needs for IT products and services.
Degree in Engineering/IT, or close to graduating;
Advanced verbal and written communication English skills;
Continuous learning mindset;
Experience with OOP programming languages;
Proficiency in code versioning tools (e.g. Git), experience with build management and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TFS / Azure DevOps, GitLab, etc.);
Strong unit test and debugging skills / troubleshooting;
Understand secure coding standards, knowledge of common software vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and test applications leveraging modern technology stacks, REST API's and Cloud
- Interface with enterprise architects and design leads from different domains to align on industry's latest and greatest best practices and trends.
- Build state-of-the-art apps to modernize supply chains, to digitize manufacturing, to help our business customers be more productive;
All these exciting activities and many more are supported by our Agile teams with expertise in different technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies (preferred Azure);
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker);
- Understand and continuously learn modern application fundamentals;
- Build and support apps and work on new projects to enhance or redesign apps;
- Work with our business customers in a User-Centered Design approach to understand their needs and work with them to deliver IT solutions;
- Understand system architectures, interfaces and middleware;
(*) Afiliada ExxonMobil significa Exxon Mobil Corporation y/o toda persona, individuo, sociedad de persona, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad, directa o indirectamente controlante, controlada por Exxon Mobil Corporation o bajo control común con Exxon Mobil Corporation. Para los fines de esta definición el término "control" (incluyendo los términos "controlante" y "bajo control común con") significa posesión, directa o indirecta del poder para dirigir o disponer la dirección del manejo y políticas ya sea a través de la titularidad de títulos, acciones, cuotas o cualquier otro documento con derecho a voto, o por contrato o de otro modo, respecto de cualquier persona, individuo, sociedad de personas, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad."