Hexagon PPM is seeking a Recent Graduate System Analyst, Technical Computing, or similar engineering in the IT industry.
The position will be located in Argentina, Peru or Colombia
Hexagon Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build,
and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at and follow us .
© 2020 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Direct contact with the Client
- Guidance and user’s support
- Planning and promotion of meetings, workshops, and trainings
- Writing of manuals and procedures
- Development of software customizations and automations
- Management, administration, and configuration of the solution
- System Analyst, Technical Computing, or similar engineering in the IT industry.
- Knowledge in:
- Programming logic
- Programming language:
Knowledge Python (High Plus)
Knowledge Database: Oracle and SQL
- Knowledge in Database administration
- Knowledge of SQL building
- Languages: Spanish, English is a plus
- The chosen candidate will be trained in our J5 tool
- Experience (max 2 years):
- Implementation of projects and solutions
- Business analysis
- Automation of processes and routines
- Analysis and preparation of documentation
- Motivation to challenges
- Willing to learn
Hexagon Diversity Commitment
The Company seeks to actively recruit, continually develop and retain talented people from diverse backgrounds and origins. The Company also is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by any applicable law. All employees will be treated with equal respect and will have an equal opportunity to contribute fully to the Company's success based on their individual skills and interests.