To implement Human Resources talent practices for global areas in accordance to the business strategy. To guarantee alignment of regional actions and regional implementation of practices.
- Assists in the implementation of the Performance Appraisal Process in the region or functional area tracking all related activities.
- Collaborates in the People Review Process, analyzing Talent Pool and providing support to coaching activities.
- Supports the deployment of EOS in order to monitor engagement of employees. Designs and implements specific engagement actions for the area under scope.
- Helps in the preparation of reports / analysis requested by the line managers / HR managers,
including Key Performance Indicators (KPI) analysis.
- Increase integration of HR processes by: Acting as a link among the global area and the other Human Resources areas (Compensations & Organization, Recruitment, Global Mobility and TenarisUniversity).
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area .
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Drive for results
- Good interpersonal skills to influence others
- Advanced English level.