At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
IT HR Applications Analyst/Sr. Analyst - SCYIT - Retiro, Buenos Aires
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
IT HR Applications Analyst
The mission of the role is to deliver value to Tenaris' internal Human Resources customers as IT business partner providing technology solutions that can improve our businesses around the world.
The main system involved is SAP HCM/Payroll and SuccessFactors knowledge is desirable. You will manage projects that help improve the experience of HR internal customers.
- Analyzes problems and generates solution approaches and action plans.
- Detects and steers improvements opportunities: changes in business, processes simplification; IT tools fit-gap evaluation; existing tools deployment and solutions retrofit.
- Leads requirements gathering, service-oriented modeling, analysis and designs activities. Evaluates business requirements and prepares detailed functional and technical (non-exclusive) specifications.
- Serves as the liaison between business and systems analysts, developers and project management groups, and drives implementation.
- Monitors and steers tools and processes adoption.
- Acts as a global referent in terms of the abovementioned processes, information flow and tools availability and usage.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- SAP HCM – Payroll
- SuccessFactors desirable
- Proactive attitude
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.