At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
Tenaris University Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Sede
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
Designs and develops courses to consolidate the main knowledge of specific Tenaris topics, transmitted in Tenaris schools.
- Designs, organizes and implements global school courses with line management support. Develops, applies and shares knowledge management techniques.
- Has overall responsibility for all aspects of school operation, working together with TenarisUniversity coordinators.
- Agrees program structure with line management and teaching strategies with other TenarisUniversity counterparts. Creates classes and tutorial reports.
- Supports new projects and investments by defining the training requirements.
- Calculate and analyze training indicators to measure training effectiveness.
- Defines the best learning methodology for each training course considering number of future attendees, costs, geography, etc.
- Acts as training advisor to line managers, helping identify training needs and suggesting the appropriate content.
- Interacts with subject matter experts to obtain the information needed for the courses content.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.