At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
It Applications Leader - Delivery & Support - Active Cycle - Retiro, Buenos Aires
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Responsible to supervise and maintain the organization's software applications under his/her scope through the use of best practices, and the appropriate staffing and management of a functional team.
Plans and coordinates the full life-cycle process required to provide users with applications and systems needed for business operations. Leads and assists on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of information and software systems.
- Evaluates, installs, configures and deploys new applications, system softwares and products.
- Designs, develops and installs application enhancements and upgrades to the existing applications throughout the company.
- Coordinates and executes if necessary all the activities related to the Global Support that may affect the subset under his/her responsibility.
- Ensures that any new software integration into the company system meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Coordinates feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Ensures the applications meet business requirements and systems goals. Identify and resolve system issues.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Proactive attitude
- Knowledge of SAP modules
- Knowledge of Database and SQL queries
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.