At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
It Specialist - Role Engineering - Information Security - Retiro, Buenos Aires
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Coordinates role engineering for non-SAP applications, for current applications under Information Security scope and future ones.
- Identify, assess and/or define access model for Tenaris developed and external applications.
- Define and manage Security Role Engineering for non-SAP applications.
- Interact as a consultant for security operations and management on IT Projects.
- Defines and implements role engineering processes and procedures in order to ensure compliance with current company´s framework. Recommends appropriate changes to the Security Policy and Procedures as needed.
- Work in stretch collaboration with other security teams, specially with role SAP team, in order to assure a holistic security view.
- Collaborate with other IT and business teams to support external projects.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Business Knowledge;
- Passionate about learning;
- Strong Communication skills, negotiation, both technical and functional;
- Customer Orientation;
- Project Management;
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications;
- Reporting skills to Top Management;
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.