At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
IT Business Analytics Solutions Manager - Retiro, Buenos Aires
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
This position will be responsible for BI & Analytics Tool Area. Leveraging BI and analytics expertise, data modeling knowledge along with market tools to both create and collaborate on the roadmap for Tenaris BI and analytics initiatives.
Primary responsibility will be to work with internal teams and business areas to provide BI & analytics solutions and capabilities as part of our digital transformation towards a new data analytics architecture based on Tenaris Data Platform - Cloud technology.
- Evaluate and define BI & Analytics new tools and capabilities. Drive with vision and passion the Solution Owner function to support all activities related with the use of BI tools in Tenaris in different scenarios: Self-Service, Citizen Data Scientists, UPF-Enterprise BI and Dashboards.
- Act as BI Tool Product Owner to design the solution to support the next generation of Management Control (New UPF) and Decision Support Applications based on data analytics and business intelligence - Cloud Technology.
- Act as BI & analytics Tool Solution Owner with key business referents analyzing new requirements or needs. Support and collaborate with other IT teams in planning and design appropriate solutions and services, deploying new and innovative means of getting the most out of resources, processes, and technology to satisfactorily address internal customer needs.
- Manage the evolution and adoption of new analytics and visualization capabilities to empower business teams and analysts to easily and quickly retrieve insights on a daily basis. Responsible to define and maintenance guidelines related to Power BI uses and visualization components.
- Define governance and monitors health and adoption of BI Analytics Tools to support Self-service BI and the Citizen Data Scientists scenarios.
- Act as a partner with technology and architecture teams to deliver a stable and highly available BI and Analytics tools platform.
- Supporting Knowledge management and training for IT Specialist and Analysts about Business Analytics tools.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Special Skills, knowledge and Experience required
- Advanced experience with MS Enterprise BI Solution (Analysis Services / Power BI)
- Expertise on one of the following but willing to be involved on other areas: Data Strategy and Governance, Data Modeling and Data Analytics.
- Experience working with Cloud Platform, specifically with Azure and Power BI Services
- Customer oriented: has the ability to provide and excellent service to internal customers.
- Agile methodologies. Actively contributes to teamwork. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of supervisory or management experience
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits.
- Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Curious in new technologies
- Comprehensive solution-thinking
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization well
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Basic Project Management
- Ability to plan development to meet defined objectives and performance targets
- Ability to delegate and empower employees to meet performance targets
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.