At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
It Technology Analyst / Sr. Analyst - Web Support - Retiro
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Collaborates providing assistance in projects for the implementation of new technologies or improvements to existing infrastructure. These technologies may include Cloud (Azure, AWS), Microsoft Web Technologies (Sharepoint, Dynamics, IIS, ADFS), Networking (F5 Load balance).
- Assists providing support for the implementation of new technologies.
- Collaborates providing project support and IT advice and consulting, to ensure the IT platform defined in the project is aligned with corporate IT strategies and standards.
- Assists establishing IT base maintenance and updating actions monitoring the correct operation of infrastructure to safeguard information accessibility, availability, performance and integrity.
- Ensures that the implementation of infrastructure changes overseeing are reflected on the Disaster Recovery Plan whenever applicable.
- Collaborates on the development and implementation of new technologies.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Desired Special Skills and knowledge
- Development oriented to .Net and Power Shell core
- Microsoft Platforms (Sharepoint, Dynamics, IIS)
- Cloud general concepts
- Networking general knowledge
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.