JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivatives Operations provide operational support to Markets, Investor Services and Banking businesses across the CIB. Key product areas include Currencies, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, Global Clearing, and Trading Cost Management with a global team of ~1400 colleagues. Services provided to our Businesses include:
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Trade Cost Management
Collateral Principal Operations supports:
- Collateral Management credit risk mitigation,
client financing and fee based activity
- Collateral Services supports a wide range of products: Derivatives, Forex, TBA, OTC Cleared, Prime Brokerage, Repos and Loans
- Daily we generate and distribute margin calls; agree call amounts and collateral types; track and report call disputes, reconcile trading portfolios, monitor settlements and provide extensive regulatory reporting
Buenos Aires. J.P. Morgan's extensive history in Argentina dates back to the 1880s, playing a crucial role in the financing of railroads, gold and minerals extraction, and sovereign financing. In 1978, J.P. Morgan reinforced its local presence with a branch office in the city, and less than a decade later, J.P. Morgan Argentina S.A. was created. Buenos Aires is a key location for the company's international footprint. The firm is investing in creating a world-class corporate center in Buenos Aires, with refurbished and high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools. It's a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company. Employees at the BA Corporate Center provide a wide range of support for the firm's day-to-day, global business activities, representing JPM Corporate & Investment Bank, the strategic Operations & Technology Corporate Center and Corporate Functions. Employees work in 2 buildings collaborating, innovating and sharing their time while offering robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide comprehensive support the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank.
- Full operational support to derivatives & other financial instruments which are traded globally.
- Exposure to high daily volumes and large amounts.
- Ensure timelines and service delivery standards are continually achieved.
- Risk mitigation and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Comply with policies, procedures and controls at all times for the safety of company and clients.
- Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity.
- Partnerships with multiple groups within the company such as technology, finance and other operation teams.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
- Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
- Internal and external client service orientation.
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
- Economics/Finance knowledge is a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.