About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere,
to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko's safety regulation
- Providing first level technical advice to customers
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
Experienced operations/technical/support Jobs. Requires knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education.
Self-sufficient within a limited range of work activities, which are mostly routine in nature and have a high degree of predictability. Can independently make straightforward decisions. Work done under guidance.
Holds appropriate letter of electrical authorisation. Works across equipment aspects of mechanical, electrical and temperature control.
- Perform routine mechanical and electrical servicing activities and general equipment maintenance across Aggreko's product lines in line with operating procedures and work instructions including A & B service, basic engine fault finding / repair, alternator fault finding / repair, basic low voltage electrical fault finding & repair, basic loadbank operation, battery maintenance, SCADA and product controls operation, AC installation / commissioning, turnaround, unit test & inspection, basic temperature control fault finding / repair and basic total preventative maintenance.
- May undertake basic installation & commissioning (for example commissioning of single canopy generator or Air Conditioner with low voltage distribution).
Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training