This role is Accountable for Support the Hub Lead to deliver the business strategy whilst supporting commercial operations in key markets within the emerging market region. To drive growth of HIV business and ensure launch and salesforce/marketing excellence by working with and developing the ViiV and local GSK commercial teams.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress in YOUR career development:
- Responsible for Commercial Operations activities in region: monthly performance reviews, dashboard management, planning processes, above country marketing activities, ensuring all cross functional activities are aligned (local, regional, regulatory, market access, supply)
ensuring all processes are in line with the standard operating procedures and Risk Management/compliance principles
- Accountable to explore and develop commercial opportunities across the region including supranational organizations.
- Establish Trust in ViiV as the leader in HIV. Help deliver solutions that meet the needs of people living with HIV.
- Support the Hub Lead to ensure no compliance breaches; oversight of top risks in GSK Alliance markets.
- Maintain overall high level of GSK Alliance markets engagement through appropriate 1:1’s, agreed market visits and attendance at country meetings when relevant.
- Regional launch planning and implementation; report to Hub Lead and International Leadership Team on status of launch planning to ensure readiness and optimum business performance
- Support the hub lead to ensure strategic and financial alignment between ViiV and GSK
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance or related.
- Sales & Marketing experience: growing market share
- Experience of working in different countries and/or regional level
- Project Management experience
- Market Access experience an advantage
- Knowledge of finance, supply and regulatory processes
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, presentations and relationship skills to drive business performance.
- Business acumen and demonstrated ability to think strategically
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to April 8th, 2021
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and define our culture so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
As a GSK employee you will be encouraged to be you in a diverse and inclusive environment that focus on your wellbeing and enables you to feel good and to thrive, and gather the opportunities we offer to learn, develop and keep growing.
At GSK we believe that we all bring something unique and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Join us to make the difference and play an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumers worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com.