Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You effectively manage consumer contacts to achieve consumer satisfaction and retain consumer loyalty.
How you will contribute
You will effectively manage consumer contacts to achieve consumer satisfaction and retain consumer loyalty, help turn voluntary consumer contacts into insights and actions, and oversee the consumer relations operations and lead reporting.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Contact center management, analysis, customer service, front-end,
and operational systems with foundational functional expertise
- Social media operations
- Recall management
- Project management
- Thinking strategically, managing projects independently, and being consumer focused
- Developing people and interpersonal/team building/motivational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
More about this role
- Minimum 5 years of functional Work Experience
- Contact Center, Customer Service, Front-End, CRM operational systems knowledge/experience
- Minimum 3 years Experience in High Risk Complaint Resolution
- Minimum 3 years Knowledge/experience in Social Media for complaint managing
- Experience with Analytics/Reporting
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Knowledge in User Experience, Design Thinking, Six Sigma preferred
- Advanced English Level
- Microsoft Office Package
- Intermediate Portuguese level ( Plus)
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.