Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Under close supervision, you will classify, examine, and analyze accounting records, prepare financial reports and statements and perform special projects as assigned. You will also support other accounting and external reporting activities.
How you will contribute
- Support accounting and external reporting activities including accurate and timely U.S. GAAP reporting and timeliness and integrity of statutory financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, KPIs, fixed assets, restructuring and intercompany charges. As required,
you will also support activities performed by Mondelēz International Business Services/third-party service providers during month/quarter/year-end close, statistical reporting and statutory audit
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment and comply with Mondelēz International’s AER policies. You will also support audit activities and provide information at an auditor’s request
- Perform special projects and analyses as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Accounting and External Reporting (AER) team and invest in your personal development
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in accounting and external reporting including understanding U.S. GAAP, IFRS or local GAAP, close processes and financial reporting systems (SAP experience preferred). Knowledge in policy, controls and compliance design including SOX reporting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and experience working in FMCG/CPG Industry or Big Four accounting preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including strong communication skills. Team player with a drive to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and financial system knowledge
- INTEGRITY and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies and external regulations
Qué ingredientes extra aportarás:
- Contador Publico o Carrera a fin (Ultimo año de Carrera)
Requisitos asociados con el puesto de trabajo:
- Nivel de Ingles Avanzado
- Experiencia en el Area Contable ( Plus)
- Manejo del paquete de Office ( Excel) Avanzado.
- Conocimiento de SAP( plus)
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RegularAccounting & External ReportingFinance