The Functional Solution Architect leads consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They serve as hands-on advisors, using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
Functional Solution Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision,
and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They are proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results. They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Functional Architects contribute to thought leadership and best practices - both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace - and advocate for change across the organization.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects and directly with clients proposing architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Lead the solution design through analysis/discovery, design, documentation and configuration.
- Collect business needs and drive prioritization of requirements.
- Understand the product, strategy and customer need.
- Designing solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices.
- Have the ability to direct teams with product and business vision.
- Guide and mentor the Customer during the Project execution.
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- Responsible for Release and Backlog planning with the Product Owner and the Technical Architect.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Good logical reasoning and synthesis skills, good communication and commitment to the results of the work.
- Knowledge in programming logic, database concepts are desirable.
- CRM Knowledge.
- Scrum methodology knowledge to lead some ceremonies
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Consulting experience are strongly recommended
- Ability to travel (Average 50%, may be higher or lower based on the client engagement)
- Fluent in English.
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce App Builder
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Catered lunch in the office 3 days a week
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Bimonthly salary inflation reviews
- Childcare subsidies
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this