Salesforce Industries is looking to expand our Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Insurance Industry Solution Architects.
Salesforce Industries’ goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for complex business problems. Our Insurance Industry Solution Architects play a key role in determining the optimal use of the Vlocity product in the customer environment.
We are looking for industry experts who are passionate about digital transformation of health insurers and customer experience. Your responsibility is to understand the customer’s business requirements, design, and configure the desired solution.
This is a focused team of industry experts whose mission is to work with our largest and most important customers and implementation partners to deliver solutions that delight the customers.
- Effective in working with customers, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff
- Effective in understanding business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements
- Comfortable working with complex business requirements and translating into the design of solutions, including insurance product configuration, rate models, user stories, business rules, etc.
- Speed is paramount. This team is nimble and is the fulcrum to accelerate the delivery of the solution for customers.
- A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
- You’ll be a key channel back to the Salesforce Industries product management team as they look to drive innovation and improvements into future releases of Industry Cloud products.
- If you enjoy working with customers to help them succeed and thrive on working with leading-edge technologies, this is the role for you.
- This role will require travel to customer locations.
- You will have 5+ years of industry experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You will have an in-depth understanding of key health and insurance principles, including rate models, underwriting, claims processing, etc.
- You will have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations for Health Insurance clients
- You will have direct experience in working with Salesforce (at an Admin level, minimum)
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and internal team members
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific solutions (e.g. rate, quote, underwrite, policy management)
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Project management tools and best practices
- Data modeling
- Systems analysis and design
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese
-Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) certified consultant
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this