- Call the shots – You identify and set product strategy that helps define and drive the future of your Anypoint Platform product line.
- Make your mark – You simplify complex user experiences and inspire teams to push the limits of what’s possible.
- Change the game – You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the goal to pursue progressive product designs that solves complex, important problems affecting businesses around the world
- Bring your A-game - You’re joining a well-rounded team of seasoned product design and user research professionals; have a point of view on design and be able to articulate and make it count!
- 30 days:
You will begin building relationships with your team, peers, and other stakeholders. You will begin understanding of the AnyPoint Platform application model, MuleSoft users, and the AnyPoint Platform design patterns within the Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- 60 days: Based on your knowledge of existing user research and application models, you will propose strategic design goals for the next 6 months
- 90 days: You will have a solid picture of the MuleSoft universe, you will actively coach and cooperate with existing design/PM/dev team members. And, you will be a contributor of new ideas for innovation and improvement
- You will be in charge of making our users’ lives better.
- You are a great team leader/motivator, systems-level design thinker and visionary
- You are highly collaborative but take pride in ownership of the problem.
- You have an amazing portfolio, demonstrating both your clean design sense, user focus and commitment to tackling complex workflows
- You can deliver a UX vision with a realistic plan for iterative updates that realize the vision over time.
- A jargon-free vocabulary for dissecting various user experiences and communicating their strengths and weaknesses
- A healthy disdain for inefficiency, bureaucracy, and group-think
- A strong sense of humor, a strong sense of pride in your work, and a willingness to give and take feedback
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this