As a member of the Support team , you will leverage advanced technical expertise to resolve complex platform-related issues affecting customers. As a Dev expert, you will enable customer success by helping our customers to overcome crippling technical challenges. You will provide hands-on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to the broader Technical Support team to assist customers during critical and time-sensitive situations while partnering with development teams.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing meaningful feedback on a regular basis
- Assist with troubleshooting integrations involving third-party APIs and implementation of other products.
- Liaise and work closely with the internal teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features.
- Provide feature explanation and implementation best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- 3+ years of prior experience in Technical Support, a help desk environment.
- Strong background and solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and languages.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services, with a working knowledge of WSDL interpretation, generation, and consumption.
- Experience troubleshooting Internet technologies: HTTP, firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- In-depth knowledge of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Work hours can change depending on Business requirements.
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures.
Argentina Corporate Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Bimonthly salary inflation reviews
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this