At Salesforce, there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success Group, our trusted experts and high-value services secure customer success by accelerating adoption, engagement, and growth for customers of all sizes. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Products, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of Salesforce to help customers to achieve business value faster.
We are seeking innovative and passionate Project Manager who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. Project Managers are experienced professionals on our project teams responsible for overseeing the production of deliverables.
They work closely with various technical and non-technical team members; managing and running more complex, enterprise and strategic technical projects. Our Project Managers are subject matter experts who actively participate on the project, scoping, contracts review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- During the course of a project, be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensures adherence to Salesforce methodology and project gates and governance.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of salesforce technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the salesforce product.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- As necessary, write and review QA and UAT test scripts.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product roadmapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- PMP Certification
- 5-10 years experience in Project Management Role.
- 5-10 years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM and implementation experience preferred or Commerce (digital, and physical store), point of sale and omni implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with defining and managing customer specific Development Operations, Managed Services projects
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to travel
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Vertical (i.e. Financial, Life Sciences, or Semiconductor) or Commerce (eCommerce and physical store).
- Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) preferred but not necessary
- COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
- EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
- CREDIBILITY: Able to interact with various levels of an organization both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions
- CONSULTATIVE: Able to lead high powered workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter
- WILLINGNESS: Able to analyze customer issues, articulate comprehensive solutions, and craft a plan of action
- LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture and a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and lives the company’s core values
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness and Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Parental leave
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this